Skip to content
Main Menu Search ASPIRE
Montana Navigation

Parent and Family Support

As a parent, having your child transition from high school to adulthood can be overwhelming and stressful. Sometimes, the information about transitioning to adulthood can be confusing, and unavailable.  Below are some of the resources available to help parents through this time.


Parents, Let’s Unite for Kids (PLUK)            

516 N 32nd Street

Billings, MT  59101-6003

Phone: 406-255-0540



Website: Parents, Let’s Unite for Kids


Disability Rights Montana   

1022 Chestnut Street

Helena, MT  59601

Phone: 406-449-2344 (voice/tdd)


Toll Free: 1-800-245-4743


Website: Disability Rights Montana



Site SettingsSettings